DELAWARE PET GROOMING AND BOARDING RULES & POLICIES
In order to protect the safety of our staff and your pets,
All Aboard Grooming and Kennels has the following requirements:
1. Grooming customers must provide proof of Rabies inoculation prior to services being rendered
2. Canine boarding customer must provide proof of Rabies and Bordatella inoculations and feline customers must provide proof of Rabies and FVCRP inoculations prior to check-in*.
3. Any pet that comes into our facility with fleas will be given a flea bath by our staff at the owner's expense. All Aboard encourages all owners to have their pets on a flea / tick preventive.
4. All Aboard recommends that all dogs be on heartworm preventive and have had a Lyme vaccination.
5. Children should be supervised at all times.
6. All dogs should be on a lead at all times.
*Please fax copies of your pets records to 302-732-1391 and call to confirm receipt.